Notice is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of members of The Arthritis Foundation of South Africa, a voluntary
association duly registered in terms of the Non-profit Organisations Act 71 of 1997, will be held at:
Klein Schuur room, Groote Schuuur Hospital, Main Rd, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925 on 4 October 2019 at 14:00 to discuss the following business:
1. To table the financial accounts of the Association for the 2019 financial year,
2. Obtain a report of the Associations’ achievements and activities for 2019,
3. To elect new managing members of the Association,
4. To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
5. Q&A session with Rheumatology specialists.
Minutes of the AGM will be made available one week after the AGM on The Arthritis of South Africa Website (www.arthritis.org.za).
The Arthritis Foundation is now accepting nominations.
Nominations must be forwarded to by 15 September 2019
BY ORDER OF THE COUNCIL MEMBERS OF ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION OF SOUTH AFRICA
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL (AGM) MEETING 2019
Instructions for voting via proxy forms
1.) Download AGM proxy form
2.) Print / complete form
3.) Email to:
Post to P.O.Box 6775,
Call us for any further questions on (021) 425 2344